Top down Pac Top down Pac

The game is unplayable on Firefox, but works fine in Chrome. For some reason, the controls respond randomly, sometimes with a delay of several seconds. It's probably because different browsers will not allocate the same resources to Flash or Unity.

Also, I noticed it's possible to get stuck outside the level, and putting the weapon on the player's position results in the fact that the player may leave the starting position without your weapon - and it looks like you can't grab it at all sometimes.

TheOverGhoul responds:

Well yes, Construct 2 doesn't really support FireFox, also this is an HTML5 game, not a flash or Unity game.
Getting stuck outside the level is something impossible to remove, because the player wraps around the level meaning that there's enough space for the player to move between the the first side and the second for him to get stuck in, and the player not being able to grab the weapon is a bit of a mystery to me, i don't understand why but it may be related to the fact that i used an old version of Construct 2 to make this game.

Crushing Reality Crushing Reality

I've been able to reproduce the menu bug described in BallDor's review. This happens when the player quickly cancels just after entering the rift, before the graphical transition is finished. Probably a variable that is changed after the transition instead of being changed before. It's possible to come back to normal by using the exact same method, it seems (just in case someone else have this issue)

Apart from this issue, this game is cool, with an interesting concept. I'm not really fond of the sound, music and graphics though.

Hoork responds:

Thank you for a bug report. That was useful. I will fix this issue later.

Fish Simulator Fish Simulator

This game feels more like a prototype : You've basically seen everything it has to offer after five seconds of gameplay. It also doesn't have much to offer compared to other similar "growth" games. You could probably think about adding some more to it, more content (ie. different fish types, different levels, obstacles... but also new gameplay systems to make this game stand out compared to what already exists in this genre).
About the game itself, the biggest issue I had is that the area is way too small. You should either increase the resolution of the game or make all the fishes (including the played one) smaller. This would increase the freedom of movement of the player, and by adjusting the spawn rates of the different fish accordingly, waiting for the good one could be less frustrating.

This game is fairly simple and really lacks innovative ideas, but on the positive note, it does perfectly what it is supposed to do.

brycer9 responds:

Thanks for your feedback =) You're right, not much time was spent on this. It was my first flash game. I will work on adding more content